Reporting Sports in a refreshing style

Forget twitter rant lets dig it! Anthony Joshua tells fury

Joshua warns stop ranging lets dig it

 

Nigeria born British Pugilist Anthony Joshua has told challenger Tyson Fury in plain language that he is tired of twitter rantings insisting that the time to throw real punches is now.

He urged Fury and his team to sign off on their heavyweight mega-fight.

Joshua and Fury are close to securing one of the biggest British bouts of all time, which will see them battle it out for undisputed heavyweight glory this summer after years of demand.

AJ’s promoter Eddie Hearn has been locked in talks with Frank Warren and Bob Arum of Team Fury ever since his man knocked out Kubrat Pulev back in December, which was the last-remaining obstacle blocking his path to a showdown with the Gypsy King.

Read AlsoAnthony Joshua pumps £7.5million into property portfolio

An official announcement is understood to be edging closer, but last week Fury seemed to indicate that Joshua was stalling in negotiations by taunting his arch-nemesis on Twitter.

He wrote: “@anthonyjoshua don’t be chicken like you did vs @BronzeBomber (Deontay Wilder) come out and meet me for battle. let me show you what a Boss is. any day of the week twice on a sunday. #YOUBIGDOSSER”.

However, Joshua has urged Fury to put Twitter to one side and make sure they secure the fight everyone wants to see.

The unified world heavyweight champion said on JD’s King Of The Airwaves radio show: “Enough of this Twitter back and forth, it’s about securing the fight and putting on a good show and using my energy to uplift people not bring them down.

 

 

Loading...
You might also like
Comments
Loading...